The purpose of carbon labeling is to mitigate climate change, to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to promote low-carbon emissions products. The entire process of greenhouse gas emissions (carbon footprint) from the product life cycle (from raw materials, manufacturing, distribution and sales, usage, disposal to recycling) is indicated on the product label using a quantitative index.
Globe's Carbon Footprint Tape is the first tape in the world to obtain the Carbon Footprint Label certification.
- Energy saving and carbon reduction
- Helps reduce the greenhouse effect
- Helps reduce global warming
- Helps companies market their products to niche markets that are concerned about energy conservation and carbon reduction.
- Improves corporate and brand image.
- Practice corporate social responsibility (CSR), increase customer trust and loyalty.
- Provides good elements for use in Corporate Social Responsibility report.
- Able to meet green supply chain procurement requirements.
- Become a green pioneer, lay the foundation for a sustainable business, and benefit future generations.