Double-sided Tape- Double-sided easy tear tape is also one of the choices for industrial double-sided tape
- Double-sided easy tear tape is made by using materials such as paper or foam as the substrate, evenly coated with pressure-sensitive adhesive on both sides of the substrate, and a release paper layer to form double sided tape.
- The double-sided tape has good adhesion, can satisfy double sided fixing needs, and is easy to tear. It is not only suitable for general use, but also for specific-purpose industrial use.
- #6131 and #6132: Double-sided easy-tear tape with a paper substrate, good adhesion, easy to tear by hand, suitable for general low-load stationery pasting applications.
- #6136: Non-woven easy-tear double-sided tape made with a non-woven fabric substrate, coated with acrylic-based adhesive on both sides, good adhesion and easy to tear by hand. Suitable for general handicrafts, posters, calendars, photo albums, presentations, etc., and can also be used as a specific-purpose industrial double-sided tape.
- #658: Double-sided foam tape, can be torn by hand; its 2mm thick foam substrate makes it suitable for when a cushioning or thickness function is required. Commonly used in general handicrafts, display items, posters, calendars, etc.